Aviso de Privacidad
[Last updated 10 / DECEMBER / 2013]
Quimica Delta S.A. de C.V., residing at Teoloyucan-Huehuetoca 259, Barrio Sta. Maria Caliacac, Teoloyucan, Mexico, ZP 54770, is responsible for the personal data collected by itself, in respect to the right to privacy and informational self-determination of the people, in compliance with the provisions instated in the Law of Protection of Personal Data in possesion of Private Parties and its regulations, taking the principles of legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and accountability.
According to Art. 40, 41 and 42, regarding the Regulation of personal data, in order to establish legal relationship with the organization, the information will be used for the following necessary purposes :
- To formalize the business relationship in accordance with applicable law.
- Compliance with contractual obligations.
- Compliance of measures and security policies.
- To develop the customer and supplier database.
Optional purposes for which data could be used:
- Marketing purposes and market research [I accept] [I do not accept].
CONSULT PRIVACY NOTICE
For more information regarding the terms and conditions under which personal data will be treated, in relation to the data sharing with third parties and how you can exercise your ARCO rights, you can consult the Privacy Notice at: